The #1 private gym in Montreal
POSITION: PERSONAL TRAINER
Unfortunately, statistics show that most personal trainers fail in their first 2 years!
Often because they had no role models, no one to learn from, and they simply don’t make enough money to survive…
Most personal trainers who start out in the field have a passion for coaching, but end up doing administrative work, front desk work or supervision in the gym…
So the question is: do you just want a job at a gym and eventually become a mediocre personal trainer, or do you really want to build
a successful career as a personal trainer?
As a member of the Elite Coaching team, you will have the opportunity to learn and be mentored by someone who has been successful in the field for over 17 years so that you can become one of the best personal trainers in Montreal!
POSITION : ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Do you want to work in a stimulating environment? Do you like to multi-task? To be with happy customers in a healthy atmosphere? Do you like training? Are you looking to work with the public?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, you’re in the right place.
The person sought has the following qualities:
- A positive attitude,
- Be perfectly bilingual. Your French writing skills must be perfect, as you will be asked to write short texts in French or translate from English to French. You will also need to write in English. The ability to speak in French and English is essential, as we have clients who are not bilingual.
- Thrive in a busy work environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a reasonably autonomous role ensuring quality work and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management, communication, prioritization, customer service, organizational and communication skills.
- Be proactive with suggestions for improving customer outcomes and processes.
- Be a relentless person with a passion for solving problems and ensuring your customers have a fantastic experience.
- If you like strength training that’s a bonus, but you need to have a good attitude, be coachable and have a desire to improve and learn.
- Experience in this role is not essential but preferred.
- Comfortable working with Macs and Microsoft Office.
Motto for this role:
” What can I do to make this the best time of day for my client? “
Here’s an overview of what your duties would look like at Elite Coaching:
- Customer service (telephone – answering potential customers, email, supplement sales transactions)
- Build strong relationships with clients
- General office duties including: photocopying, scanning documents, filing, printing documents
- Writing / translation of short texts in French with excellent spelling and punctuation.
- Schedule management
- Helping to keep the gym and offices clean and tidy
- Configurations on software (when necessary only)
- Assemble before and after photos of client results, emails and handwritten cards. Structure, content and templates provided.
- Posts on our social media platforms (content provided) and filming our coaches.
In short, we are looking for an indispensable person that we can trust and grow with… because yes, Elite Coaching is growing fast and we need someone like you on our team to be able to do what we do best; Train clients!
Sales Manager - updated December 2023
Are you passionate about your health & fitness?
Do you want to be an integral part of a growing business by contributing to helping people live healthier and more fulfilling lives?
Are you driven by a desire to achieve personal and team goals?
If you answered ‘Yes’ then you could be perfect for our Fitness Sales Manager!
Our busy personal training studio needs someone with excellent customer service skills, and a positive, energetic attitude. You will need to develop relationships with prospects by over delivering customer expectations that lead to customer retention.
This is a full-time position to add to our already existing sales team. We have growth opportunities in our rapidly growing business with the potential to grow into a management position.
If you have 1 or more years of experience in a sales role with a strong ability to provide excellent customer service to our members, please apply today! We want you to continue helping us change our client’s lives and have an impact for the long term.
Accredited ‘Best Business in Canada’ for 2021 and the only business in the category of ‘Personal Trainer’ to have this accreditation. Elite Coaching is a high-end personal training gym by appointment only. Our business model is not based on gym memberships to keep our personal trainers busy, but rather on the reputation, results, and experience we deliver to our clients.
Salary: $70,000 – $140,000 per year
- Become part of the Elite Coaching team and our growing sales team
- Growth opportunity – potential to develop into a sales manager
- Tiered commission structure – the more you sell the more percentage you get
- A laptop and cell phone provided
- Accumulate 3 weeks paid vacation after 1 year
- Free Personal Training
- Free gym access
- Natural health supplements at a cost
- Free protein shake after your workout
- Free organic coffee
- Responsible for meeting potential customers face to face in the gym to find the best possible health and fitness solution making sure that they will be the right fit with Elite Coaching. The solutions that are available to propose are personal training packages with our personal trainers. Prospect consultations will be done in person at Elite Coaching using a PowerPoint presentation.
- Retain long-term clients and expand the studio’s member base through sales, onboarding new members, and providing great customer service.
- Overdeliver client experience – Build strong relationships with clients and help improve client experience.
- Lead nurture – Responding to leads or potential customers by telephone, email, text, FaceBook (Meta) messenger, other social media platforms (not strictly limited to).
- At least 1 year of sales experience or work in a similar role
- Previous customer service experience required for this position
- Outstanding organizational skills and time management
- Must have a proven track record of hitting sales goals in the past.
- Driven & hard worker
- Passion for health & fitness.
- Loves business, personal development, and achieving goals.
- Positive attitude, outgoing, high energy, and the ability to build good rapport.
- Loves connecting with people.
- Be perfectly bilingual. Fluency in speaking French and English is essential, as we have clients who are not bilingual.
- Be coachable – you want to improve and learn.
If you’re a team player ready for an exciting sales role in the fitness industry, apply now!
Work with fun, motivated and rewarding clients to help them achieve their dream body!
What if you could have it all and have a full schedule, which means you wouldn’t have to worry about where your next client was coming from?
You can just concentrate on your business and make a lot of money!
If this sounds like the opportunity you’re waiting for; then we can make it happen for you!
Elite Coaching is a high-end personal training gym by appointment only. Our business model is not based on gym memberships to keep our personal trainers busy, but rather on the reputation, results and experience we provide to our clients.
We are looking for a private trainer with the following qualities:
Positive attitude – Attention to detail – Desire to make a positive impact on the lives of clients – Enjoy working in a team and with the public
Bilingual – Determined & hardworking – Excellent customer service skills – Certified personal trainer
We work with busy professionals who have tried the gym or another type of exercise program on their own or with a trainer, had a bad experience or did not get the results they wanted. We are often their last hope to finally achieve the body they have always dreamed of: burning fat and toning their muscles healthily, performing better in other physical activities and their work. You will have the opportunity to work with these clients 1 to 4 times per week as a private trainer, nutrition and lifestyle coach, giving you an excellent opportunity to make a positive impact on the client’s life!
In addition to being part of a fun, motivated and successful personal training team…
Performance bonus for customer retention – Commission on supplement sales – Supplements for personal use at cost price
Weekly mentoring with François Preece – Weekly personal training with François – Financial support for continuing education
Discounted meal preparation service – Free coffee – 3 weeks vacation after 1 year
Due to the large number of applicants, please take the time, be careful and be clear in the presentation of your application so that I have all the necessary information, because we may not be able to answer everyone.
If you are looking to grow as a personal trainer, develop and accelerate yourself to a successful career and are willing to commit to this with Elite Coaching for at least 2 years; please apply.
I invite you to download my free eBook to learn all about working on my team.
- Write me a cover letter (in English or French) that explains who you are (so that I can get to know you better)
and why you are the right person for the job at Elite
Coaching. Include your complete contact information (name, address,
phone, email) on this letter.
- Provide a CV (in English or French) detailing your education, training, specific courses taken that could help you obtain
this job, your work experience, etc.
- Send me all these documents to email@example.com or via our form.