The #1 private gym in Montreal
POSITION: PERSONAL TRAINER
Unfortunately, statistics show that most personal trainers fail in their first 2 years!
Often because they had no role models, no one to learn from, and they simply don’t make enough money to survive…
Most personal trainers who start out in the field have a passion for coaching, but end up doing administrative work, front desk work or supervision in the gym…
So the question is: do you just want a job at a gym and eventually become a mediocre personal trainer, or do you really want to build
a successful career as a personal trainer?
As a member of the Elite Coaching team, you will have the opportunity to learn and be mentored by someone who has been successful in the field for over 17 years so that you can become one of the best personal trainers in Montreal!
POSITION : ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Do you want to work in a stimulating environment? Do you like to multi-task? To be with happy customers in a healthy atmosphere? Do you like training? Are you looking to work with the public?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, you’re in the right place.
The person sought has the following qualities:
- A positive attitude,
- Be perfectly bilingual. Your French writing skills must be perfect, as you will be asked to write short texts in French or translate from English to French. You will also need to write in English. The ability to speak in French and English is essential, as we have clients who are not bilingual.
- Thrive in a busy work environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a reasonably autonomous role ensuring quality work and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management, communication, prioritization, customer service, organizational and communication skills.
- Be proactive with suggestions for improving customer outcomes and processes.
- Be a relentless person with a passion for solving problems and ensuring your customers have a fantastic experience.
- If you like strength training that’s a bonus, but you need to have a good attitude, be coachable and have a desire to improve and learn.
- Experience in this role is not essential but preferred.
- Comfortable working with Macs and Microsoft Office.
Motto for this role:
” What can I do to make this the best time of day for my client? “
Here’s an overview of what your duties would look like at Elite Coaching:
- Customer service (telephone – answering potential customers, email, supplement sales transactions)
- Build strong relationships with clients
- General office duties including: photocopying, scanning documents, filing, printing documents
- Writing / translation of short texts in French with excellent spelling and punctuation.
- Schedule management
- Helping to keep the gym and offices clean and tidy
- Configurations on software (when necessary only)
- Assemble before and after photos of client results, emails and handwritten cards. Structure, content and templates provided.
- Posts on our social media platforms (content provided) and filming our coaches.
In short, we are looking for an indispensable person that we can trust and grow with… because yes, Elite Coaching is growing fast and we need someone like you on our team to be able to do what we do best; Train clients!
In addition, he/she must be passionate about health and fitness and feel comfortable in an environment that pushes him/her to exceed personal and team goals. Responsibilities include long-term client retention, expanding the studio’s membership base through sales and providing excellent customer service, and managing and organizing marketing efforts both inside and outside the studio.
The candidate must also provide a superior customer experience. Benefits of this job include a base salary of $50,000-$70,000 + commission, free gym access, personal training at a reduced cost, natural health supplements at a cost, and three weeks paid vacation after one year.
Bilingual (French and English) candidates with a passion for health and fitness and previous customer service experience are invited to apply.
Work with fun, motivated and rewarding clients to help them achieve their dream body!
What if you could have it all and have a full schedule, which means you wouldn’t have to worry about where your next client was coming from?
You can just concentrate on your business and make a lot of money!
If this sounds like the opportunity you’re waiting for; then we can make it happen for you!
Elite Coaching is a high-end personal training gym by appointment only. Our business model is not based on gym memberships to keep our personal trainers busy, but rather on the reputation, results and experience we provide to our clients.
We are looking for a private trainer with the following qualities:
Positive attitude – Attention to detail – Desire to make a positive impact on the lives of clients – Enjoy working in a team and with the public
Bilingual – Determined & hardworking – Excellent customer service skills – Certified personal trainer
We work with busy professionals who have tried the gym or another type of exercise program on their own or with a trainer, had a bad experience or did not get the results they wanted. We are often their last hope to finally achieve the body they have always dreamed of: burning fat and toning their muscles healthily, performing better in other physical activities and their work. You will have the opportunity to work with these clients 1 to 4 times per week as a private trainer, nutrition and lifestyle coach, giving you an excellent opportunity to make a positive impact on the client’s life!
In addition to being part of a fun, motivated and successful personal training team…
Performance bonus for customer retention – Commission on supplement sales – Supplements for personal use at cost price
Weekly mentoring with François Preece – Weekly personal training with François – Financial support for continuing education
Discounted meal preparation service – Free coffee – 3 weeks vacation after 1 year
Due to the large number of applicants, please take the time, be careful and be clear in the presentation of your application so that I have all the necessary information, because we may not be able to answer everyone.
If you are looking to grow as a personal trainer, develop and accelerate yourself to a successful career and are willing to commit to this with Elite Coaching for at least 2 years; please apply.
I invite you to download my free eBook to learn all about working on my team.
- Write me a cover letter (in English or French) that explains who you are (so that I can get to know you better)
and why you are the right person for the job at Elite
Coaching. Include your complete contact information (name, address,
phone, email) on this letter.
- Provide a CV (in English or French) detailing your education, training, specific courses taken that could help you obtain
this job, your work experience, etc.
- Send me all these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our form.